What Makes Collins Vision a Good Neighbor?
Delivering personalized, compassionate care, deeply rooted in community and family values, Collins Vision is one eye care practice you need to get to know. Dr. Michael J. Collins is a board certified ophthalmologist with fellowship training in cornea, refractive and cataract surgery. He’s the founder and medical director of Collins Vision, an award-winning comprehensive eye care practice that has helped Southwest Floridians See the Difference since 2004.
Dr. Collins is a Castle Connolly Top Doctor, fisherman, father and philanthropist who enjoys serving his patients, family and his community. In this episode of the Good Neighbor Podcast, learn all about:
- How a leaky roof led to Collins Vision’s humble beginnings
- Dr. Collins’ two favorite procedures to perform – even on his own mother!
- The one (of many) times he’s cried in the operating room
- The biggest fish he ever caught and where his favorite spots are
- His guiding philosophies
- Community and charitable causes that are near and dear to his heart
At Collins Vision, they do things a little differently. Every little detail matters, and it’s all about you. Join the Collins Vision family and See the Difference.
To learn more about Collins Vision, go to: collinsvision.com
6900 International Center Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33912
860 111th Ave. N., Naples, FL 34108